If you are a new incoming student, you will need to activate your student account. Learn how to activate your account and enable resources and services such as your CCA Gmail account!
If you have trouble activating your student account, please contact the CCA Helpdesk at 510.594.5010!
Tech Spaces & Equipment for Students
- Computer Labs
- Printing Labs: DFAS (Oakland) and DCC (San Francisco)
- Computer/Laptop Support
- Media Centers/Equipment Checkout
- Student Computer Recommendations & Requirements
- Computer Stores
- Software Discounted/Free
Web Services for Students
- CCA User Accounts: Management of the username and password that is used to access all online systems at CCA.
- Google Apps: Email, calendaring, and documents (Drive) through Google Apps for Education.
- Wireless Network: Wireless networking information for both San Francisco and Oakland campuses.
- WebAdvisor: Access to your student profile, courses and registration activities.
- Moodle: Learning management system used by many courses for course work.
- VoiceThread: Enables instructors and students to upload images, video, or documents and then record and add audio, video, or text comments.
- Papercut Print Accounts: Management of print accounts for use with CCA printing labs.
- Workday: Human Resources and Payroll system for all faculty, staff and student employees.
How-to's for Students
- How to activate my new student account and logging into CCA resources
- How to reset/change your password
- Adding funds to a print account
- Clearing cache and cookies
- Digitally signing your workstudy time sheet
- How to access the Lynda.com online training library
- How to access vault.cca.edu
- How to add lab printers to your laptop in Mac OS X
- How to add lab printers to your laptop in Windows
- How to burn a CD/DVD
- How to change your CCA password
- How to make a PDF document in OS X
- Video conference using Zoom Chat in Mac
- Video conference using Zoom Chat in Windows
Need more help?
- Submit a ticket online
- Email email@example.com from a CCA email account
- Phone 510.594.5010