- Prints on a 17" wide roll of Epson Enhanced Matte Paper.
- Prints using 11 cartridge set of Epson HDR aqueous pigment-baded inks (matte black, light black, light light black, cyan, light cyan, vivid magenta, vivid light magenta, yellow, orange, green, & photo black)
- Printing costs are $2.50/square foot.
- Prints at approximate speed of 1 foot per minute.
- Students will have access to printers 24/7
***Note: Staff Support Hours for devices are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.***
- Always keep 2 copies of your file: 1 copy should be your master file that includes editable layers that you can always return to to make changes. 1 copy should be your print file, which has all layers flattened to reduce the size of the file sent to the printer, allowing it to print faster.
- Recommended file formats: JPEG, PDF, PNG
- Minimum page setup size is 12"x12"
- Please do not print directly from a USB drive or web browser, drag your file to the desktop before opening it in any program for printing.
- Please plan ahead when you have a print assignment due. The best way to reduce anxiety when making a large print is to not print at the last minute, leaving no time for error should one arise.
- Please refer to the helpsheet shown below for the correct printing procedures on the SF Grad Lab Epson 4900.
***Note: Paper copies of the helpsheet can be found posted on the wall, next to the Epson 4900 printer.***