Use the links in the left menu to learn more about the many web-based systems at CCA. An overview of each system is listed below.
- CCA User Accounts: Management of the username and password that is used to access all online systems at CCA.
- Google Apps: Email, calendaring, and documents (Drive) through Google Apps for Education.
- Wireless Network: Wireless networking information for both San Francisco and Oakland campuses.
- WebAdvisor: Access to primary academic, student and budgetary information.
- Moodle: Learning management system used by many courses for course work.
- VoiceThread: Enables instructors and students to upload images, video, or documents and then record and add audio, video, or text comments.
- Papercut Print Accounts: Management of print accounts for use with CCA printing labs.
- Workday: Human Resources and Payroll system for all faculty, staff and student employees.
- Zoom: Videoconferencing platform for all staff, faculty and students.