To allow for the best computing environment for the CCA community, we ask that students and faculty adhere to the following computer lab policies and guidelines:
- Most importantly, please have respect for the labs, the equipment, the staff, and fellow students.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs at any time.
- Please clean up your mess after you are done working.
- Students are responsible for managing, storing, and backing up their own files.
- Avoid theft and keep your personal belongings with you at all times
- Students are responsible for providing their own headphones for use in the labs.
- The computer labs consist of classroom labs and open labs. The classroom labs are scheduled for classes and are available only to students enrolled in a particular class, regardless of open workstations. Classroom labs may be used by students during unscheduled class time. Please refer to the lab schedules posted online and outside of each classroom lab for availability.