This fall, CCA is pleased to provide all students enrolled in a degree-granting program with a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Complete. Included in the mandatory $55 per semester fee-- substantially discounted from the normal $20 per month-- are all Creative Cloud desktop applications and services. We’re excited to offer this service, as it means students will be able to work on the same version of Adobe applications as their peers, professors, and colleagues.
Included with Creative Cloud Complete:
- The full range of Adobe creative desktop apps, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro.
- Creative Cloud exclusive apps such as the Adobe Edge family of HTML5 tools, Photoshop Lightroom, and Adobe Muse for creating websites without writing code.
- Creative Cloud services including Edge Inspect, Typekit desktop fonts, Behance Prosite, PhoneGap Build, Story Plus, and Kuler
- 2GB of Cloud storage and folder sharing to enable collaboration and between app synchronization
- Ongoing access to new creative apps and exclusive updates as soon as they're released
If you are a current subscriber to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will receive a new CCA account, with no additional fees beyond the $55 per semester fee.
To cancel your current subscription: Contact Adobe customer service: 1 (800) 833-6687) and let them know that your school, CCA, now has an ETLA (Enterprise Term License Agreement) and that they will be providing you with a license through the school's agreement; thus, you would like to cancel your current subscription. Your credit card is usually charged every 30 days so depending on when your card was last charged, that 30 day period will be the end date of your current subscription and Adobe will stop charging the card moving forward.
If you are a new or continuing student who does not yet have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, more information on how to set up your new Creative Cloud account will be sent to you via your cca email address.
If you are no longer enrolled in classes, your CCA Creative Cloud access will be cancelled at the end of your enrollment.
For more details, visit:
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org