To print from your laptop you will need to add the CCA printers to your printer list. Follow these instructions on how to add a printer to your laptop:
For the PaperCut Client (PCClent), select your OS and install the client onto your machine:
To download color printer drivers for MAC go here.
To download balck & white printer drivers for MAC go here.
Follow these steps to print once you have completed installation.
- Launch PaperCut Client and login with your CCA username and password.
- Select Print from the File menu
- Choose the correct printer
- Click Print. You will then be asked for your username and password in order to release the print job.
- PaperCut will ask you to confirm the price of your print job and the printer you are sending your job to. Once you do the file will be sent to the printer.