CCA ETS Documentation
How to Request a refund in PaperCut
1. After logging into PaperCut Client (located in the dock of all lab computers) click the “Details” link in the client window.
2. Logon to your PaperCut user page using your CCA credentials
3. On the left Navigation Bar, Click on Recent Print Jobs.
4. Locate the job(s) that you would like to request a refund for and click on the Request Refund link.
5. Please make sure to indicate a reason explaining the need for a refund. ***
*** Note all refund requests will be determined in relation to CCA’s Digital Printing Policy
Additionally, if there is a print quality problem because of device error, please bring
your print to an Academic Computing Staff member for confirmation.