Organize your life with the help of Google Calendar. You can schedule your work and academic life, create personal calendars, share calendars with others, and invite friends to events.
- Calendars can be shared
Scheduling is easy when you can see what dates and times work for everyone. Sending invitations and tracking RSVPs are just as easy.
- Collaborate with Faculty, Students, and Staff
Create a calendar for assignments, projects, and groups. Organization tools help you track classes, office hours, and add your agenda to the calendar and share it with others.
- Keep yourself organized
Task management- changing the order, to do lists, & more
- View your calendar, even without internet access
Set up your Google Calendar for online & offline use. You can view a read-only, offline version of your calendar no matter where you are.
- Customizable reminders help you stay on schedule
Set up reminders so that you get an email or text message about your meetings, with easy Google Calendar notification tools for today's and tomorrow's agendas.
- Your calendar is compatible with desktop applications
Access your calendar however and whenever you want by syncing events with Apple iCal and Mozilla Sunbird.
Getting to your Google Calendar
- google.cca.edu - Log in to your Google Apps for CCA account. In the upper left region of Gmail click on 'Calendar'
- Mobile - get your calendar and email on your mobile device
New to Google Calendar? Visit our Google Calendar Basics how-to to get started.
The following help topics from Google are recommeded:
- Calendar settings
- Add an event to a calendar
- Advanced event editing and features
- Share a calendar I own
- Managing an event with guest invites
Google Calendar for Administrative Assistants - detailed information about calendar delegation, managing another user's calendar, and other topics for people who need to manage or coordinate other calendars.
Need more help?
Visit Google's support documentation or contact the Helpdesk if you're having problems performing a specific task.
View our Google Apps training video, which includes a section on Google Calendar