This document will assist you in setting up your new Adobe Creative Cloud account.
First, check your CCA gmail account for a message from Adobe Systems Incorporated, with the subject:
“Your invitation from AICCU - California College of the Arts for Adobe software and services”
If you can't find this message, check your spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the message, contact the Helpdesk.
1. Go ahead and open the email. It should look like this:
2. Click on “Accept Invitation”
3. The next page will prompt you to sign up. It should look like this :
Make sure to use a symbol when creating your new password.
4. After updating your password, the next screen will verify your account activation:
5. Next, go back to your CCA Gmail Inbox and find the email from Adobe with the subject line:
"You just got access to Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise"
6. Follow the “Install it yourself” link to the Adobe.com webpage. If you had a previous subscription to Adobe CC, please make sure you are logged out of that account before downloading the applications. Then, log in with your CCA Gmail username and the password you just created.
After logging in, you will see a user interface that looks like this:
7. Click on "Desktop Downloads" to download the CC applications (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, etc.)
Please reference Adobe’s page of system requirements for your machine before downloading the software you need. System requirements can be found here:
- Please do not download the software while using the wireless network.
- If you intend to use our network, please use an ethernet port and a network cable.
- If you are in the dorms, communicate with others around you, so we don’t have 50 students each downloading 20 gigs of software at once. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you are still experiencing issues trying to activate your Adobe CC account, please contact the helpdesk at 510.594.5010, or email email@example.com.
Thank you, and enjoy your new Adobe Creative Cloud subscription!