Tech Spaces & Equipment for Faculty
Web Services for Faculty
- WebAdvisor: Access course schedules, rooms, rosters, and student contact information. Faculty may also use WebAdvisor to view advisees, communicate with some or all of their students via email, and submit grades online.
- Moodle: Learning management system for managing course work.
- VoiceThread: Enables instructors and students to upload images, video, or documents and then record and add audio, video, or text comments.
- Workday: Human Resources and Payroll system for all faculty, staff and student employees.
- Zoom: Videoconferencing platform for all staff, faculty and students.
- Google Apps: Email, calendaring, and documents (Drive) through Google Apps for Education.
How-to's for Faculty
More Help Documents for Faculty >
Need more help?